The city of Pittsburgh has experienced a renaissance, and Carnegie Mellon University is at the center of this new growth. Technology, green spaces, and culture have redefined Pittsburgh as one of the most livable cities in America.
But it’s not just us; see what others have to say about Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh in Top 10 Best Places to Live in America – Livability
- 10 Things to Love About Pittsburgh – TripSavvy
- 2019 Food City of the Year – Af&co.
- What Millennials Love About Pittsburgh – The Atlantic
- Pittsburgh Accolades and Rankings – Visit Pittsburgh
A City of (Re)Invention
Learn more about Pittsburgh’s rich history and recent growth in this video from TIME.